- Experience a two-hour guided tour of the Pompeii archaeological site with an Archaeologist guide and skip the line admission fees included.
- Walk through the ruins with your small-group of maximum 15 people, as you are told tales of this once-thriving town.
- The departure of the tour is every day at 10,30 am.
- Discover one of the most majestic archaeological sites in the world preserved as it was 2 thousand years ago.
- Meet the guide at the main entrance of the archaeological site called "Porta Marina Superiore" and discover the most beautiful parts of the ancient city buried by Vesuvius in 79 AD. The guide will be holding a sign.
- You'll visit the Western part of the town, where the most important public buildings, homes and shops are located. Highlights: the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum, the baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the bakery, the house of Faun, the Termopolium, the main street, the Plaster Casts of the dead's, and Theaters.
At the end of the tour, you can bid your guide farewell and spend the day as you wish