- 2% of your payment is the cost of Stripe for processing your card payment. You will receive a full refund once this 2% is deducted.
- The term "Full Refund" refers to the amount remaining after the 2% payment fee has been deducted.
- For tours, tickets and activities taken within 24 hours of the show time, the reservation fee is 11% of the total amount and it is nonrefundable.
Each of our partners has the right to specify the refund policy based on each individual product. Please read the product descriptions very carefully! Unless otherwise stated, on the description, each product (tour/ticket/activity) is Non-refundable.
However, if the product description indicates 'Easy Cancellation', the following rules apply:
- Cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the tour or activity are eligible for a full refund unless otherwise stated. In some cases, the supplier will only issue a refund, if a cancellation has been made further in advance (i.e 48 hours). Please read the description carefully.
- Cancellations issued less than 24 hours before the start of the tour or activity (or in the event of a no-show) are not eligible for a refund.
Please note: The supplier has the right to request higher compensations on your part in case they can prove that your cancellation has caused higher expenses than the applicable flat-rate. Ex. Cancellations of group bookings.
If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be processed using the same payment method with which you completed the purchase. For credit card refunds, the exact time of your refund is dependant on your specific bank and credit card agreement. Refunds made by a bank transfer shall be processed within seven business days.