- Red Force: Adrenaline junkies will love Red Force and its rapid vertical acceleration of 0-180 km in 5 seconds (the highest vertical acceleration in Europe).
- Ride the terrifying Furious Baco with its 0-135 km acceleration in 3 seconds and also Shambhala with the longest drop in Europe.
- Hurakan Condor is the perfect mix of excitement, fear, and thrill. If you’re brave, hop on and experience what it feels like to dangle 100 meters above the ground, all before an insanely fast freefall back down.
It’s not all about the stomach-churning rides, try these when you’re ready for a break:
- Be mesmerized by one of the 100+ shows, above all the 4D Sea Odyssey.
- Go on a virtual time travel adventure through the Wild West, Imperial China, and Aztec Mexico.
You will want to remember your PortAventura holidays forever. Take a break between exhilarating attractions to capture these memories:
- Watery views: get a snap of the drop from the top of King Khajuna, the park’s tallest water slide, but before you do, make sure you have your waterproof camera or phone case!
- La Casa de Woody: snap a selfie with Woody! Certainly a must for any Port Aventura Barcelona trip.
- Sunset pool: staying overnight? Capture a sunset shot over the hotel pool. #Epic.
Got a winner? Choose your best snap from one of the three most instagrammable spots listed above, post it on your IG, and tag #dotravelgram to be featured.
- Mediterrània (Furius Baco, Port de la Drassana, Estacio del Nord)
- Polynesia (Tutuki Splash,Canoes, Kontiki)
- China (Shambhala, Dragon Khan, Angkor, Waitan Port, Cobra Imperial, Tea Cups, Área Infantil)
- Mexico (Yucatán, Los Potrillos, Armadillos, Serpiente Emplumada, Hurakan Condor, El Diablo - Tren de la Mina, El Secreto de los Mayas)
- Far West (Buffalo Rodeo, Silver River Flume, Penitence Station, Tomahawk, Laberinto BlackSmith, Grand Canyon Rapids, Carousel, Wild Buffalos, Stamida)
- Sésamo Aventura (Tami Tami, Dark Ride, La Granja de Elmo, Coco Piloto, Sésamo Aventura Station, Mariposas, Sattarinas, Magic Fish, El Huerto Encantado, Waikiki, Kiddie Dragons, El Salto de Blas, El Árbol Mágico)
- Rides (Red Force, Thrill Towers: Torre de caida libre, Thrill Towers: Torre de rebote)
- Experiences (Maranello Grand Race, Flying Dreams, Junior Championship)
- Kid’s Area (Crazy Pistons, Junior Red Force, Kid’s Tower, Champions Race, Flying Race)
Caribe Aquatic Park
The most refreshing experience you’ll have in PortAventura is certainly at the Caribe Aquatic Park. There are 17 water attractions, including high slides, pools, and a great selection of indoor and outdoor areas to relax in such as at Paradise Beach. Test your nerves on the park’s tallest free-falling slide, King Khajuna, with a height of 31 meters. For those looking for a good dose of adrenalin, head over to Rapid Race, and race your friends down the six-lane slide.
The best family-friendly rides to check out include, Barracudas, Cayo Cookie, El Rio Loco, El Torrente, and La Laguna de Woody. Finally, once you’ve had your fill of water fun, dive into some delicious eats at one of the tasty restaurants in the aquatic park.
Grab a Fast Pass Port Aventura Ticket - and more tips!
- There are multiple available ticket options. Depending on the number of consecutive days you will spend in the park, the areas you want to access, and whether you want the PortAventura express tickets. At a glance, here are your options for Portaventura park tickets deals:
- 1 day tickets (1 or 2 parks)
- 2 day tickets (2 parks)
- 3 day tickets (2 or 3 parks)
- 4 day tickets (3 parks)
- 7 day tickets (3 parks)
* Although buying 1 day entry PortAventura tickets may seem sufficient, the ideal would be to book 3 day PortAventura tickets if you really want to experience the whole park in the shortest amount of time.
- The best place to buy PortAventura tickets and Ferrari Land tickets are online. Browse the hottest deals and latest Portaventura tickets offers, such as the 2 for 1 PortAventura tickets or the classic combo Ferrari Land PortAventura tickets. There are loads of options available to suit your needs.
- Golden Rule: it is 100% worth buying the PortAventura express pass. During popular times the lines are as long as the rides, and you will probably spend longer in the queue than on the attraction! To take full advantage of your time in Spain’s best-loved theme park, it is worth paying for that queue jump.
Note: Purchasing your ticket online means that you will be sent the official (gate-ready) e-ticket. With this ticket, you can go straight through the gates when you arrive.