One Day Tours From Granada
- Granada Spain tours to Sierra Nevada (30/40 min from Granada)
If you want to walk among hundreds of flora and fauna species, this is the best Granada day trip for you. Exploring on a Sierra Nevada day trip and guided tour or private tour allows you to discover gorgeous natural gems in the National Park. See lagoons, waterfalls, and snow - even in the middle of summer!
- Day trip from Granada to Ronda (2.5 h from Granada)
Ronda is well known as the birthplace of bullfighting; specifically La Real Maestranza. More than that, a Ronda Day trip is a must due to its unique feel in comparison to the rest of Andalusia. Learn all about the Celtic origins combined with Greek influences.
- Granada to Cordoba day trip (2.5 h from Granada)
Cordoba is a city which blends the Iberian, Roman and Muslim past into one. Cordoba offers us a stellar culinary experience with a mix of architectural heritage too. Take a tour at this world heritage site, including the Cordoba Mosque.
- Granada to Malaga day trip (2 h from Granada)
Malaga is a perfect beach city
day trip. Enjoy the sights from Alcazaba, or taste the wine and fried fish
on one of the boardwalk restaurants. Book a day tour and explore the museums, go tapas tasting (here’s your guide to traditional Spanish tapas
) or bask in the panoramic views over the city.
Half Day Tours Granada Spain Offers
- Las Alpujarras day trip (1 h from Granada)
Close to Granada, you can visit stunning mountain ranges linking together 150 white mountainous villages. On Granada Tours, highlights include Lanjarón, the first city of the Alpujarra. And Pampaneira, one of the highest cities in Europe. Every village is picturesque, unique and a must-see in Spain.
- Caminito del Rey (1.5 h from Granada)
If you are looking for tickets for the “King’s Little Path”, you will need to search for Caminito del Rey Entradas. By reserving tickets to Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes canyon, 300 meters high, we can see the path that King Alfonso XIII made famous. Combine nature, tradition, and adventure all into one!
Snap your favorite pic at one of the three most instagrammable hotspots in Granada, Seville, and Cordoba, post it on your IG, and tag #dotravelgram to be featured.
- A natural beauty, anywhere you look at it, the Alhambra is where you need to take one (or a million!) snapshots. Be sure to capture a selfie too!
- Plaza de España in Seville is one of the best spots for pictures. Pose anywhere in this historic plaza and let your inner flamenco dancer go wild.
- La Mezquita, a.k.a. the Córdoba Cathedral is widely known for uniting different cultures. Get in the frame next to those majestic columns and strike a pose.