Have an unforgettable tour of London on our hop-on hop-off bus through the heart of the city. Taking you to the doorstep of the capital’s most iconic locations, you’ll get to discover the very best that one of the most famous cities in the world has to offer!
Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the 70 stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.[readmore]Go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard. Visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
With audio commentary throughout giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
The Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Routes
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): coversall the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your Live-Guard informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): morning route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- Thames Route (Lilac Route): takes you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James Palace.
Hop-On Hop-Off Treasure Hunt App Download our exciting 3D hop-on hop-off treasure hunt gaming app for free from the Google Play Store or the App Store for an adventure through London like no other! Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels and save the British monarchy by completing British trivia and bonus rounds.
With the purchase of a 24-Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a Walking Tour! Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favorite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played. Choose from the following Walking Tours: The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards or The Beatles London Walking Tour.
And this is not all! The River Thames Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Ride is also included! Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along with the heart of London’s River Thames with this Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.