You will start the tour visiting the Mercado de San Miguel, one of the main and most important food markets in Madrid, where Your Spanish Cuisine Lover Guide will share with you the curiosities and culture facts about the Spanish gastronomy and history of the place while tasting the best quality market bites carefully selected for you.
After your first experience, you will go for a walk into the Latinas neighborhood to explore another Food Market, in this case, one of the oldest in Madrid where the Spaniards have been sourcing since the 19th century, the Mercado De La Cebada.
Here you will have the perfect chance to learn by the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare one of the most typical Spanish meals with a Show Cooking Demonstration which ends Tasting Tapas and also the famous Paella.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tourRead more
Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
● Discover with our expert culinary guide the best places in Madrid.
● Taste the flavours of the exceptional pintxos in San Miguel Market
● Have an amazing dinner experience and enjoy with some of the most surprising flavours.
● Learn the last trends & techniques.
● Enjoy local wines and beer at our open bar.
● Meet up with other travellers willing to share some good food and fun learning environment.