One Day Pass By Seine River Shuttle! Upon arrival at our Paris agency, we will give you: your One Day Pass, allowing you to take the Batobus Shuttle during the day and discover different area of Paris!
Batobus offers a brand new way of navigating the center of Paris on board a water shuttle. Its modern boats offer you a panorama of France's capital city. With nine stops and a one-day pass, you can hop on and off wherever and whenever you like. It offers complete liberty to visit Paris as you choose, discovering various neighborhoods and monuments located near its stations:[readmore]
- Tour Eiffel: At the foot of the Famous Iron Lady, opposite the Trocadéro, cross the street and walk down the stairs at the right hand corner of Pont de Iéna
- Musee d'Orsay: cross the street along the quays and go down the steps to the river bank
- St Germain des Pres: Take rue Bonaparte from Saint-Germain's Church. When you reach the quay, cross the road and go down the steps to the bank.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Go upstream along the quays for about a hundred metres from the Pont au Double, and take the stairs down to the river.
- Jardin des Plantes/ Cité de la Mode et du Design: If the ticket office is closed, please go to the next station (Hôtel de Ville).
- Hotel de Ville: take the pedestrian underpass to Quai de l'Hôtel de Ville, walk upstream along the quay for 100 metres. The stop is on the right in the square.
- The Louvre: Go from the pyramid forming the entry to the Louvre towards the quays and then turn right without crossing Pont du Carrousel. Walk for 100 metres along the quay and go down the steps to the river.
- Champs Elysees: From place Clémenceau, take avenue Winston Churchill towards the Seine. Go down the stairs on the left at Pont Alexandre III.
- Beaugrenelle: From the Beaugrenelle shopping centre, go down Rue Linois towards the Seine. At the Grenelle bridge, go left down to the banks of the Seine.
Working Hours of Batobus:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 -17:00
Friday to Sunday: 10:00 - 19:00
Boats stop at stations every 40 minutes.