The best thing about the Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge and the Louvre Museum are the queues, right? Wrong, they can ruin an otherwise perfect vacation! Choosing one of the private tours Paris has guarantees you a smooth and luxurious vacation. Whether it is for a romantic getaway to treat your loved one, a high-end business trip or you simply prefer to travel in style, there will be something for you. Unique Paris private tours offer you an experience catered to your exact needs: no mere skip-the-line tickets, many allow you the option of a private limo chauffeur, exclusive access and champagne on arrival.
Your Paris City Key - Private Tours Paris here
Paris, or the “City of Lights”, is one of the cities with the most deluxe experiences in the world. The word “Parisian” is synonymous with sophistication, luxury, and class. From the Haute Couture fashion houses of Louis Vuitton and Coco Chanel to haute cuisine Michelin starred restaurants - this city has it all! You only live once, enjoy your vacation in style on one of our Paris luxury tours.
To quote the famous film Casablanca, “We’ll always have Paris”. To keep Paris forever in your memories, treat yourself to something special and book one of the unique Private Tours Paris boasts.
Best way to experience Luxury Paris Tours
- Paris Private Tour Louvre: See Paris as it should be: VIP all the way! Choose one of the unique Paris private tours. This comprehensive tour of Paris city and the Louvre shows you the cosmopolitan capital at its best. In the company of your expert and licensed Paris personal guide on your Louvre private tour, you will see a rare side to this incredible museum! Visit premium Paris through high-end neighborhoods like the Latin quarter or snap a selfie in front of the surviving Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Romantic Paris (moonlit cruise, champagne & cabaret): For a truly VIP experience and to give your loved one an evening they will never forget, book one of these once-in-a-lifetime private tours Paris features below. It’s hard to get more romantic than a Paris private cruise. On our private champagne tours from Paris, you will see the city under the stars. What better way to spend a moonlit evening in Paris than with dinner on the Eiffel Tower, followed by a dreamy Seine River dinner Cruise and to end the night toasting champagne in the Moulin Rouge?
- Private Tour of Versailles: How better to experience the seat of French Royalty than by being treated like a royal? In this unique private visit, your chauffeur will drive you to Versailles: the largest royal palace in the world. Enjoy a private Paris guided tour of the entire Castle, garden and grounds in a full day trip. In the expert company of your Paris private guide, you will be treated to insider knowledge and views. Versailles Palace represents the height of absolute luxury and is one of the most magnificent buildings in the world.
- Paris VIP Casinos & Clubs: Spend an evening playing roulette under a glittering chandelier in one of the Paris casinos, or use your VIP pass to access the city’s most exclusive nightclubs. Choose one of the luxury private tours of Paris and gamble the night away or toast champagne until sunrise. With a private tour guide Paris can be seen in all its glittering evening glory. For a truly special experience, book the Moulin Rouge Dinner Show. Take private transport right to the door and enjoy the most famous cabaret in the world, with a three-course dinner and fine French champagne!
- Private Tour of a Vineyard: Paris is the city of food, fashion and of course - wine! To complete your Paris experience, treat yourself to a day tour of one of the nearby vineyards. The most sought after Paris excursion packages feature the finest French wine and a private Paris guide. On a Chablis Wine Tour, enjoy an escorted and guided tour of the Chablis vineyards with expert commentary from your local guide complete with wine-tasting.
Plan your Picture-Perfect Paris
Book one of the private tours of Paris and be taken to all the most scenic spots. Soak up the city sights with a Paris local tour guide and skip the crowds to get those iconic snaps. After your Eiffel Tower private tour, find the spot for the perfect photo. With your private guide Paris becomes your own backyard! Grab your camera, aim and shoot! Who knows, maybe you’ll leave the city Insta-famous?
- The Eiffel Tower from Trocadero
- Sinking House
- Rue Crémiuex
* Got a winner? Choose your best snap from one of the above three most instagrammable spots for local private Paris tours, post it on your IG, and tag #dotravelgram to be featured.
Paris Private Tour Tips
Paris is one of the most touristy cities in the world. For good reason, it is completely unique and everyone should visit Paris at least once in their lifetime. Don’t let crowds and obstructed views ruin an otherwise dreamy vacation; choosing a private tour will ensure smooth logistics, choice transport, and tailor-made experience.
- Choose luxury transportation around the most beautiful city in the world. Take your pick: a stretch limousine, private chauffeur and many more.
- Do visit the legendary Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower, but leave the crowds and long lines at the door. Guided tours of Paris France ensure you spend your quality time how you want it - not in queues!
- Travel in style with your own Paris local guide and enjoy exclusive access to the hidden high-end side of the city. Ask to be taken to the secret spots and classy corners on our unique Paris tours.
- With a private tour of Paris, you can choose the itinerary that best suits you instead of compromising in a group. Classic combinations include a Seine River Cruise with the Eiffel Tower restaurant or the Moulin Rouge with an evening of cabaret and champagne.
What to Expect on Private Tour Paris Excursions
Why queue when you can have exclusive access? Choose one of the private tours Paris offers and she will show you her exclusive and upscale side; tailor your vacation to your exact needs.
- One-on-one commentary from your expert local Parisian guide. Ask them any questions you have, and sit back and relax while they guide you through your dream excursion.
- The chance to spend as much time as you need in the most beautiful sites and museums.
- Luxury transport between the best restaurants and high-end neighborhoods in Paris.
- Above all, on private tours Paris can be seen in peace, quiet and with expert commentary.
Can I take private day trips from Paris?
You can tailor your tour however you like. Choose a Paris private tour by car or to be accompanied by the best personal tour guide Paris has. With your reservation, your wish is our command and anything is possible.
Are there family private tours of Paris?
On private tours Paris you can bring your family along and rest assured you will waste no time in queues or crowds! Paris private food tours and the Paris City tour package are popular additions to any family vacation in the French capital.
Can I choose any of the private museum tours Paris has?
Of course, wander around private collections of the most famous art houses and museums in the city. These tours separate you from the bustle of the museum crowds and give you the time to appreciate those iconic and international masterpieces. Simply book one of the private tours Paris has to offer and the rest will be done for you! Buy one of the unique private tours Paris France has and plan your dream trip.
Which are the best local private tours Paris has?
Everyone is unique. No two private tours Paris has are the same, meaning each one offers you a unique experience and can be tailor-made to suit your exact needs. On a private walking tour Paris can be seen from tiny cobbled streets and boutique cafes. From a private river cruise Paris is seen over the sparkling Seine. A champagne tour from Paris is one of the most reserved Paris France luxury tours. Whether it is a romantic getaway, a family occasion or a high-end business trip, rest assured on one of the private tours Paris has all your needs will be met.
Known for: The World’s Most Visited Capital
Activity Type: Private Tours Paris
Yearly Visitors: 23 million
High Season: July & August
Currency Required: Euro
Time Zone: CEST (GMT +2:00)
DoTravel Recommended: Versailles Palace & Gardens Private Paris Guided Tour